Who do you think will win Strictly Come Dancing? And have you enjoyed watching the show?

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like Denise Van Outen to win - as I think she's a fabulous dancer. Her rumba last night was beautiful.

But all the dancers are really good this year, so it's very hard to tell.

What do you think?

Tho Lisa is fun , her dancing is not that good, so perhaps its time she went !  Denise is a actress, and dancer in west end shows so its not really fair for her to compete.

It was sad that Lisa had to go, but she did very well to get so far and brought a lot of joy to the show. She shows that anyone can dance no matter what your size or age.

Denise has said that she only went to stage school, and didn't dance in the West End Shows she was in. In Cabaret she was mainly on a chair.

So I'm still rooting for Denise. But I don't think the public likes her, so I don't think she will win.

But who knows, it depends what happens next week!

Loved the show.

What do other readers think?

I agree Lisa danced really well tonight, she ob LOVES dancing ...... she seemed sooooo sad to go ... however "hats off to her " !  ( I seem to be getting the hang of this  chatting now !)

She did very very well. Especially in the dance off.

Yes, you could see she loves dancing. That came through from the very start. She's a real inspiration.

I recently took up ballroom classes because I love the show so much. I've been going for two years, and our class is made up of lots of different people of all ages, size and shape.

They're all friendly and we have a lot of fun. And it's such great exercise.

I'd advise anyone to do it. Much more fun than the gym.

So glad you're getting the hang of the chat page now. (But feel free to ask if there are any questions.

Jenny

Do you think at 70 i m too old to do ballroom dancing ??

Not at all, many of the people in my dance class are in their 70s.

You come out of the classes feeling invigorated, especially after doing a waltz or a foxtrot.

It's not like Strictly, they start you from the beginning.

And you make lots of friends.

Our class are all really lovely people

Thank you jenny.... goodnight !

Goodnight

What an amazing final for Strictly Come Dancing. All the three finalists were excellent.

Congratulations to Louis for winning this Year's Trophy. What will I watch on TV on Saturday nights now?

Jenny

I THINK LOUIS WILL WIN...OK SO I CHEATED LOVED IT BUT END WAS A SURPRISE FOR ME AS THOUGHT DENISE OR KIMBERLY WOULD WIN

RSS

Events

© 2021   Created by Jenny Itzcovitz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service