The Chat Page (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Early Memory

I didn't start school until I was six years old, I was allowed the extra year as I was a child model, you wouldn't think so looking at me…

Started by The Crafter

1 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by ellie

Does

I found this site in a panic just after I had turned 60 I was having a major wobble about the whole thing, who wants to be 60 it seems so o…

Started by Kentkiora

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Maryemm

question

i have a problem navigating some things on here,hoping for some help today i had an e mail from 60plussers,someone wanted to add me as a fr…

Started by ellie

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by ellie

thanks

hi,thanks for the welcome,glad you liked my poem,poetry is one of my hobbies love dee's rabbit,we are not allowed to have rabbits in queens…

Started by ellie

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Dee

Does

I found this site in a panic just after I had turned 60 I was having a major wobble about the whole thing, who wants to be 60 it seems so o…

Started by Kentkiora

0 Jul 5, 2013

Snow

Do you have snow in your area? Tell us about it and how you have been affected. We'd also love to see some of your pictures in our photo ga…

Started by Jenny Itzcovitz

8 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by judylow

Gingerbread Ski Lodge

My son, a Royal Marine Commando and nothing at all to do with cooking or catering made this 'Gingerbread Ski-Lodge' for his wife to be as s…

Started by dragonfly63

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Jenny Itzcovitz

Tell us what you think of the chat page

Tell us what you think of the new Chat page and if you have any questions

11 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by judylow

What are your New Year's Resolutions and do you think you'll keep them?

Tell us about your New Year's Resolutions and if you think you'll keep them

6 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sam

New years eve

Lets see how many of us will be on line at midnight tonight, just to share the new year with someone, we could toast each other with the dr…

Started by christine

5 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Jenny Itzcovitz

RSS

Events

© 2020   Created by Jenny Itzcovitz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service